Thursday, October 25, 2007

fun week

Sorry that I didn't get this done last weekend, and I'm also sorry that there will be no pictures with this blog. My computer is VERY sick and I am trying to get the pictures off of it, but in the mean time, I have to use someone elses computer. Fun week though. Since the last time that I wrote, Caroline has met some more of her family. Uncle Richard, Aunt Jane, Uncle Eric, and best of all her Pawpaw...(my dad). She had a very successful first sleep over with her Nannie Annie! She got to have a great girls night shopping, and she got to go to church with her the next day. We got to turn in the heart monitor! She will do periodic sleep studies just to make sure that there are no problems that pop up later. She will be starting physical therapy here in the next week or so, to help her muscle development, and motor skill development. We will do that weekly. She had a very successful first road trip! She did GREAT! Slept almost the whole way. We had a great time with her Aunt Katy and Uncle Eric. We spent the weekend down at there camp. We even got to do a little bit of shopping. She is eating great, sleeping great, and growing like a weed! I have one more week of maternity leave. I DO NOT WANT to go back! I really wish that our house payment would fall out of the sky so that I could stay home with her. So I guess that's about it for now. Hopefully next week I can get pictures on here!

No comments: