Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm slacking....

On here I'm slacking, but only because I am so not slacking anywhere else in my life right now! That isn't even an option! We are having so much fun as it is getting prettier and prettier outside. Times are tough right now on everyone I know, but I have to say that I am so thankful that things are like they are. If nothing else the current economic circumstances are allowing my family to be so much closer. Casey's work eliminated the 2nd shift so for the first time in almost 5 years we are together during the week now. It has been a struggle, I'll admit, (We are having to learn how to live with each other again) but it has been so wonderful to get to spend all this time together as a family! We are getting to go to the park alot, or just go for a walk after dinner! Elizabeth is doing great. She is a whopping 10 pounds now! Quite a change after Caroline! On Carolines 1 month Dr.'s visit she weighed 4lb. 11oz.! Elizabeth was 9lb. 13oz.! Caroline continues to amaze us every single day. She is so full of life, joy, and excitement! Her little imagination...well the only thing little about it is the head that it is in! She is loving playing mommy to her baby dolls, and plays with her animals all day long! When I was feeding Elizabeth the other day she looked around at all of the "tummy time" toys and arranged them to make her self and obstacle course! I wish that I could have gotten to the camera! She had to jump over the raised mirror of the jungle mat, craw under the butterfly canopy, the she moved the barn yard to the end of the mat to jump over that, then she had to run around the baby bath tub as fast as she could, back to the beginning and applaud herself for a job well done! I love her so much! I never could have imagined that any one could love this much! I can't wait till both of them are playing with the obstacle courses and racing each other... I don't think that life could get much better. At the rate that Elizabeth is going it wont be long till their race either! She is already pushing herself up, scooting (when she's mad) and she's been caught rolling over a couple of times! Well as you can see we are having a blast! I am having fun getting Caroline out we've gone to the park, the mall, gymnastics... this week we're trying the zoo, and who knows what else! We love you all!! Enjoy the pictures.




No comments: