Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!











We have so much to be thankful for! Caroline and Elizabeth are truly gifts from God. We are finally over the bug that was going thru the house, we are left with nice snotty noses tho... comes with the territory I guess! Elizabeth continues to amaze me every day! Caroline is adding more and more words to her vocabulary. I had the chance to take Caroline out for a Mommy Caroline date on Saturday. Daddy was sweet enough to stay home with Elizabeth who still wasn't feeling very good. We went to get lunck and I ordered Caroline a treet (we don't do sodas so it was a VERY big treet!) a Shirly Temple! She took one drink, her eyes got huge and she gave me the most wonderful hug around my neck, and she said Thank you mommy I love pink drink! I love the little moments like that! We finished decorating for Christmas, Caroline and Elizabeth both are enjoying the tree. They get to see Santa next week! I can't wait! Enjoy the pictures. We love you all!

No comments: