Monday, March 30, 2009

The first 2 weeks!

Caroline was helping buckle sister into the carseat... She has been the very best helper!
Caroline found out that there is a whole other side to her doll house! I love that spaghetti smile!


Elizabeth's first pair of shoes.






So we have offically survived the first 2 weeks of Elizabeths little life! Things are going pretty good. We are slowly getting into a routine, and Caroline is starting to like sister. I love watching Caroline learn to love her sister, and I pray daily that their relationship will be one that they can count on and cherish for the rest of their life! So today is Elizabeth's 2 week birthday. She got to get dressed up for the first time and we went to Wal-Mart for the first time! Enjoy the pictures! We love you all.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=apollo divx to dvd creator ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the black methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg